September 3, 2008

finding balance

first question: can someone please explain to me how guys can just throw on whatever, run their fingers through their need-a-haircut 'dos, grin, and still be completely photogenic? (search carter oosterhouse - yes, of HGTV green living fame). i mean, shouldn't they have to apply eye-liner and mascara like the rest of us?!

*sigh* anyway. that was my pointless question for the day.

so after my mini-meltdown this passed weekend, i decided to just take the week as it came. i compartmentalized my days and dealt. monday sucked other than the 2 hours of mindlessness i spent glued to the tube watching - wait for it - GOSSIP GIRL and OTH premiere night!

dear gossip girl: what's with the cougar? as if they need anymore beautiful people with zero to nothing morals in this small slice of heaven? and can i just say that this show has managed, in a matter of minutes, to redeem social-climbing-back-stabbing J for me? awesome. S and D irritated me as usual. B was great, even when she was getting a verbal ass kicking from mr. british. and eww, chuck. there's my review, nutshelled.

as for oth: soooo glad it was peyton. sooooooo glad. ... that's actually all i have to say about that episode. oh, except what's with the return of psycho nannie carrie and the crimes against humanity?! hello oth, kids are watching this crap!

*huff*

my 2 days of class so far has been okay. you know all that reading i mentioned for ethics? totally pointless. didn't pay one single like of attention in that entire class. and one of my authors (christine feehan - paranormal romance with a twist) just came out with the latest installment of a series i read, so i of course had to go and buy that and finish it before i could concentrate on school again. buy federal indian law went great today, as usual. i love that class. i actually feel like i'm learning something worth my while, and interesting to boot!

and i started work again at the firm! yay! talk about the perfect place to be employed. i'm not gonna lie, i'm a little worried about the work load, but i can handle it...right?

RIGHT?!

2 comments:

bianca said...

You can totally handle it! And B on GG was amazing. I adore her. I feel like I shouldn't but she's so great. That and I want her clothes...

ca-e-me said...

people like you and i find a way to handle it. there is no such thing as not being able to handle it.

Post a Comment