July 16, 2010

A Mile High


If you follow me on Twitter (lets be Twitter friends!), then you know by now that I was in Denver this past weekend for a beautiful wedding (and that I randomly met a dude who dated Lady Gaga).  Aside from the insane heat that permeated the city while I was there, I thought Denver was a great place to be.  It (like most of Colorado, I assume) is incredibly outdoorsy, pedestrian- and bike-friendly, and getting out of the city is as easy as getting to a Safeway here in the Bay.  A half hour drive and you're in the mountains with a view (see above) of The Rockies.

Now if only there was an ocean nearby.

Anyhow, Denver and my friends there have re-inspired me to get outside more, and that's the plan this weekend.  So I hope you all also have a great weekend and a chance to get outdoors, go for a hike, do whatever it is you do to reconnect with the world away from concrete and steel.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

guinevere said...

I'm so happy that Colorado has been a source of inspiration for you..it certainly has been for me!

Yay for getting outdoors!

Post a Comment