August 23, 2010

A Change of Scenery

If you're reading this post then I'm sure you've noticed that What's Past is Prologue has changed residence and gotten a little face lift recently.  Please remember to update your Blog Rolls/Feeds/Following status, etc. with my new url!

The new home and new look (plus the little tweak on the name) were some things I really started thinking about doing all the way back in January (a sort of fresh start, I guess), and it's really just taken me this long to go through with it.  I think a big part of it was just that I needed both the motivation and the time to actually sit down and teach myself some basic HTML.  Well, last months Creativity Challenge helped with the motivation (this was the small side project I had mentioned but never went into detail about), and the fact that N.'s been gone for the past week has definitely helped with the time.  I've been on HTML overload, and I'm overall fairly glad that I chose not to pay to have a custom blog design done (though nothing's wrong with that because those things look amazing).  I just couldn't reasonably afford it, and it turns out I could do a pretty decent job all by myself!

Who knew?  Though I will be honest and say that Photoshop is still a beast that largely escapes me. 

Anyway, things are still awaiting some minor tweaking around here, and my old blog website will remain active for about 2 weeks before I take it down, but I'm really excited about this new look and, above all, the static page feature that Blogger has finally incorporated into its layout!  Please look around and check it all out, but don't pay any attention to any of the little bugs you may find here and there -- I'll be cleaning things up as I go!

1 comment:

bianca said...

oo la la, how pretty!!!

Post a Comment