August 25, 2010

I had the best time last night

You know those nights where things just line up and unfold perfectly?  Love those nights.

Last night (and even though I was incredibly, grossly sick...just so you understand the extent of my dedication) I went to the Something Corporate show here in San Francisco with Bianca (from Isn't She Pretty in Pink) and Kaimi (from amor fati).  Really, all I can say is that Something Corporate is still one of the best bands all these years later and I still have some of the best times at their shows.  I'm so glad that this year seems to be the year of reunions for the bands of our generation.
 

(I didn't take these vids and they don't belong to me, mainly because I was on the ground floor dancing my butt off the whole time.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so good.

bianca said...

yes. yes. YES!!!

Post a Comment