September 27, 2010

Infinite Arms and more

On Friday night, Nate and I went with some friends to see Band of Horses at the Greek Theater in Berkeley.  Not only was it an amazing venue and an amazing, amazing show, but they are also just a bunch of really nice guys.  I would wholeheartedly recommend seeing them next time they come to your area and definitely if they're performing at an outdoor venue (you wouldn't think it would make a difference, but listening to songs like "Blue Beard" and "Evening Kitchen" while looking up at the stars?  Sort of priceless.).


(I don't own any of these vids -- you can find them on YouTube by doing a simple search.)

2 comments:

Sophia said...

ahh love the Greek Theater! I was just at a wedding by there in the Berkeley Botanical Gardens, and I really really miss that area.

Vicky said...

So jealous, I love Band of Horses. I'll have to check out their tour schedule!

Post a Comment