March 22, 2009

fashion find

My 100th Post!

i know this makes 2 posts in one day, but i wanted to share! while i was blatantly and purposefully ignoring the fact that i should have been reading the tons of research i've gathered in support of my final paper in law school, i stumbled upon a really cute blog, ironically entitled: academichic

some of you who are into fashion like i am, and who are still wading your way through academia like i am, may just fall in love. you're welcome.

and in regards to my 100th post, i think i'll celebrate with a "100 favorite things" list in my next post!

(p.s. i made the 4 posts i'd promised i'd do this week in apology for being so absent lately! who knew i had so much to say?!)

1 comment:

Sophia said...

nice! I will check this blog out. I recently found this one: http://theglamourousgradstudent.blogspot.com/

and congrats on the big 100!

Post a Comment